Contrary to popular belief, the world’s most influential people don’t hold positions in the House or Senate, have never starred in a feature film, have never won an Emmy or Grammy, and above all, have never been drafted to the NFL. If you disagree, you’ve failed to consider who the real celebrities are – the ones in your kitchen. Sift through your cupboard and reach past the honorable Aunt Jemima and St. Famous Amos to Betty Crocker, and you’ll not only have touched deliciousness, but also the newest album cut from Kooley High, a Beatnick & K-Salaam-produced, silk-smooth ode to greatness that finds the Kooley crew laying down rhyme after rhyme guaranteed to rise like a well-made soufflé. If you find yourself involuntarily nodding your head to this, that’s a good sign that you’ll probably be nodding all the way through Kooley High’s newly dropped Booth-sponsored album Eastern Standard Time, as well as during their performance at tomorrow’s S.O.B.s showcase, also courtesy of the Booth. We take care of you guys, don’t we?
Listen to More: Kooley High Written by Matty K
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kooley Is High" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.