When you think of great hip-hop couples, who comes to mind? Beyoncé and Jay Z (duh), Alicia and Swizz, but what about Numonics and Koncept? OK, so they aren’t dating, but Numonics’s production chops and Koncept’s high-quality mic work are a match made in hip-hop heaven. Don’t believe me? Just take a listen to their new joint single, My Peace. Numonics’ boardwork is powered by a soulful, sped-up vocal which, when blended with the cascading instrumental, creates the perfect backdrop for Koncept’s mature bars. My Peace is part of the emcee/producer duo’s forthcoming Live On EP, due out later this month via our sister site Audiomack.com.
Koncept/Brown Bag AllStars
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Day Dreaming" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!