I know you don’t know me but, after you check out this cut, you are gonna Love Me. Really, though, all the love should be given to Brown Bag All Stars member Koncept; he is the mastermind behind this refreshing record. Setting the mood on this hip-hop love song is the fluttering production of TRANZFORMER, whose beat is the aural equivalent of a stroll through the park on a breezy spring day. Atop the swooning beat, Koncept showcases his charismatic, textured flow as he professes his love for both his dream girl and hip-hop. The only problem? The woman in question wants him to choose. Playing the role of the slighted significant other is Lollybone. Her airy hookwork both anchors the cut and gives it a unique, vintage vibe. Love Me is not attached to Koncept’s upcoming Live On EP, but we’ll have plenty more free music from the man before its released later this month.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/2/13
Submit your Rating
Koncept/Brown Bag AllStars
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Day Dreaming" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.