If there’s one topic that’s guaranteed to polarize just about any given group of people, it’s Abortion. Nonetheless, up-and-coming crew Kingz of the Mic take their first Booth feature, a standout off their latest mixtape, as an opportunity to address this contentious issue. Over a dark beat by Chemist Productions, TroShawn (aka Joka) and Romney (aka The One) reflect upon the ethical concerns surroundiung the termination of a fetus. Has this thought-provoking cut piqued your interest? More awaits on the crew’s 3.0 mixtape, available for download from KOM’s Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 10/10/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.