If there’s one topic that’s guaranteed to polarize just about any given group of people, it’s Abortion. Nonetheless, up-and-coming crew Kingz of the Mic take their first Booth feature, a standout off their latest mixtape, as an opportunity to address this contentious issue. Over a dark beat by Chemist Productions, TroShawn (aka Joka) and Romney (aka The One) reflect upon the ethical concerns surroundiung the termination of a fetus. Has this thought-provoking cut piqued your interest? More awaits on the crew’s 3.0 mixtape, available for download from KOM’s Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 10/10/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label