If there’s one topic that’s guaranteed to polarize just about any given group of people, it’s Abortion. Nonetheless, up-and-coming crew Kingz of the Mic take their first Booth feature, a standout off their latest mixtape, as an opportunity to address this contentious issue. Over a dark beat by Chemist Productions, TroShawn (aka Joka) and Romney (aka The One) reflect upon the ethical concerns surroundiung the termination of a fetus. Has this thought-provoking cut piqued your interest? More awaits on the crew’s 3.0 mixtape, available for download from KOM’s Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 10/10/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.