Get familiar, DJ Booth! K.O. The Legend is not a rapper… according to his Clinton Sparks mixtape, I Am Not You Rapper. The HeviKoncepts rapper makes his music for the ladies and, from the sound of things, it seems like the Los Angeles native knows his Michael Jackson, as She Wants To Get It is very reminiscent of In The Closet. Though the not-rapper showcases an impressive array of skills behind the boards, K.O. may end up owing T-Pain some publishing money, as he utilizes the Tallahassee hit-maker’s patented AutoTune technology. With a healthy buzz on the ‘Net, a major co-sign by one of the game’s most respected DJ’s, and a stamp of approval from DJBooth – K.O. may not be up there with Biggie, Jay-Z and Tupac, but “before the night is done,” you may end up respecting a legendary hustle.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/15/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.