Get familiar, DJ Booth! K.O. The Legend is not a rapper… according to his Clinton Sparks mixtape, I Am Not You Rapper. The HeviKoncepts rapper makes his music for the ladies and, from the sound of things, it seems like the Los Angeles native knows his Michael Jackson, as She Wants To Get It is very reminiscent of In The Closet. Though the not-rapper showcases an impressive array of skills behind the boards, K.O. may end up owing T-Pain some publishing money, as he utilizes the Tallahassee hit-maker’s patented AutoTune technology. With a healthy buzz on the ‘Net, a major co-sign by one of the game’s most respected DJ’s, and a stamp of approval from DJBooth – K.O. may not be up there with Biggie, Jay-Z and Tupac, but “before the night is done,” you may end up respecting a legendary hustle.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/15/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.