Get familiar, DJ Booth! K.O. The Legend is not a rapper… according to his Clinton Sparks mixtape, I Am Not You Rapper. The HeviKoncepts rapper makes his music for the ladies and, from the sound of things, it seems like the Los Angeles native knows his Michael Jackson, as She Wants To Get It is very reminiscent of In The Closet. Though the not-rapper showcases an impressive array of skills behind the boards, K.O. may end up owing T-Pain some publishing money, as he utilizes the Tallahassee hit-maker’s patented AutoTune technology. With a healthy buzz on the ‘Net, a major co-sign by one of the game’s most respected DJ’s, and a stamp of approval from DJBooth – K.O. may not be up there with Biggie, Jay-Z and Tupac, but “before the night is done,” you may end up respecting a legendary hustle.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.