Might want to take a minute to do some stretches, Booth readers: theBREAX are about to teach you how to do the Toe Tappy. Choreographed by Knucklehead, the winning entry in Coca-Cola Zero’s recent Make It Possible contest receives a musical accompaniment on the latest promo single from the SoCal ensemble. Group member Ruslan hooks up with Jruckers, Mr. Noise and DJ Rek behind the boards, crafting an exotic, sampled instrumental to back himself, Beleaf and Mic B as they show listeners how it’s done. So, readers, are you gonna bre busting out the Toe Tappy at your next social gathering? Either way, you’ll want to stay tuned to The DJBooth for all the latest from theBREAX.
Written by richard on 06/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.