Might want to take a minute to do some stretches, Booth readers: theBREAX are about to teach you how to do the Toe Tappy. Choreographed by Knucklehead, the winning entry in Coca-Cola Zero’s recent Make It Possible contest receives a musical accompaniment on the latest promo single from the SoCal ensemble. Group member Ruslan hooks up with Jruckers, Mr. Noise and DJ Rek behind the boards, crafting an exotic, sampled instrumental to back himself, Beleaf and Mic B as they show listeners how it’s done. So, readers, are you gonna bre busting out the Toe Tappy at your next social gathering? Either way, you’ll want to stay tuned to The DJBooth for all the latest from theBREAX.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!