Might want to take a minute to do some stretches, Booth readers: theBREAX are about to teach you how to do the Toe Tappy. Choreographed by Knucklehead, the winning entry in Coca-Cola Zero’s recent Make It Possible contest receives a musical accompaniment on the latest promo single from the SoCal ensemble. Group member Ruslan hooks up with Jruckers, Mr. Noise and DJ Rek behind the boards, crafting an exotic, sampled instrumental to back himself, Beleaf and Mic B as they show listeners how it’s done. So, readers, are you gonna bre busting out the Toe Tappy at your next social gathering? Either way, you’ll want to stay tuned to The DJBooth for all the latest from theBREAX.
Written by richard on 06/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.