Try as we might to achieve a clear view, life rarely presents us with anything but Shades of Grey. Don’t take it from me, though; take it from Knowledge Medina, who chronicles his struggles to navigate life’s ambiguous possibilities on his latest mixtape. Making its world premiere in the Booth, this artist-produced jam features guest lyricism by High Collide and Booth fave REKS. Family Matters Vol. 1 has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can hear more from Knowledge Medina on his and Numonics’ Never Enough EP, still available for streaming and download from our mixtape page.
Written by richard on 04/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.