Try as we might to achieve a clear view, life rarely presents us with anything but Shades of Grey. Don’t take it from me, though; take it from Knowledge Medina, who chronicles his struggles to navigate life’s ambiguous possibilities on his latest mixtape. Making its world premiere in the Booth, this artist-produced jam features guest lyricism by High Collide and Booth fave REKS. Family Matters Vol. 1 has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can hear more from Knowledge Medina on his and Numonics’ Never Enough EP, still available for streaming and download from our mixtape page.
Written by richard on 04/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.