Try as we might to achieve a clear view, life rarely presents us with anything but Shades of Grey. Don’t take it from me, though; take it from Knowledge Medina, who chronicles his struggles to navigate life’s ambiguous possibilities on his latest mixtape. Making its world premiere in the Booth, this artist-produced jam features guest lyricism by High Collide and Booth fave REKS. Family Matters Vol. 1 has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can hear more from Knowledge Medina on his and Numonics’ Never Enough EP, still available for streaming and download from our mixtape page.
Written by richard on 04/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.