Try as we might to achieve a clear view, life rarely presents us with anything but Shades of Grey. Don’t take it from me, though; take it from Knowledge Medina, who chronicles his struggles to navigate life’s ambiguous possibilities on his latest mixtape. Making its world premiere in the Booth, this artist-produced jam features guest lyricism by High Collide and Booth fave REKS. Family Matters Vol. 1 has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can hear more from Knowledge Medina on his and Numonics’ Never Enough EP, still available for streaming and download from our mixtape page.
Written by richard on 04/9/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)