Previously heard contributing guest bars to Meat Market, a 2012 single from Los Angeles duo Bang, You’re Dead (Jes Hudak and Quickie Mart), rapper/producer Know One returns to make his DJBooth debut as a headliner. For his first feature, the New Orleans native’s elected to exercise his skills on both sides of the boards by remixing Dirty Filthy Liar, one of Hudak’s solo records. In addition to providing a crisp, keyboard-driven beat (Jes and Quickie Mart assist on the production tip), Know One showcases his melodic flows in a brisk second verse, and engages in a little call-and-response with the singer on the chorus. This is just one of many remixes, rarities and B-sides on to be found on Know One Special, out now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/15/13
Submit your Rating
Super Mart Produce
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Meat Market" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.