You know what sucks? The moment when you actually land that girl and some of the spark goes away. Or when you realize you’ll just never have her at all. The pursuit, or “chase,” sometimes is what makes it the most exciting initially. On Chasing Amy, Washington representative Know Choice (with his first Booth feature) discusses the pursuit, or “chase,” and the feelings associated with it. Produced by Randy Ross, Chasing Amy is an uptempo and synth-heavy track where KC tells a story of a friend who just was “not that willing” to delve into a relationship with him (possibly because the girl he’s into is also into girls?). During the course on the video, Choice and his female friend are seen hanging out at a club and for lunch. When his friend’s friend (my girl gotta girlfriend!) finds out about Choice, the girls begin arguing. I won’t spoil the ending, you’ll just have to watch…and wait for a full project to emerge from Choice. In the meantime, enjoy.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 06/11/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)