You know what sucks? The moment when you actually land that girl and some of the spark goes away. Or when you realize you’ll just never have her at all. The pursuit, or “chase,” sometimes is what makes it the most exciting initially. On Chasing Amy, Washington representative Know Choice (with his first Booth feature) discusses the pursuit, or “chase,” and the feelings associated with it. Produced by Randy Ross, Chasing Amy is an uptempo and synth-heavy track where KC tells a story of a friend who just was “not that willing” to delve into a relationship with him (possibly because the girl he’s into is also into girls?). During the course on the video, Choice and his female friend are seen hanging out at a club and for lunch. When his friend’s friend (my girl gotta girlfriend!) finds out about Choice, the girls begin arguing. I won’t spoil the ending, you’ll just have to watch…and wait for a full project to emerge from Choice. In the meantime, enjoy.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 06/11/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.