You know what sucks? The moment when you actually land that girl and some of the spark goes away. Or when you realize you’ll just never have her at all. The pursuit, or “chase,” sometimes is what makes it the most exciting initially. On Chasing Amy, Washington representative Know Choice (with his first Booth feature) discusses the pursuit, or “chase,” and the feelings associated with it. Produced by Randy Ross, Chasing Amy is an uptempo and synth-heavy track where KC tells a story of a friend who just was “not that willing” to delve into a relationship with him (possibly because the girl he’s into is also into girls?). During the course on the video, Choice and his female friend are seen hanging out at a club and for lunch. When his friend’s friend (my girl gotta girlfriend!) finds out about Choice, the girls begin arguing. I won’t spoil the ending, you’ll just have to watch…and wait for a full project to emerge from Choice. In the meantime, enjoy.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 06/11/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.