To paraphrase the incredibly old and corny joke, you can call Klassik whatever you like, just don’t call him Late2TheParty. That goes double, of course, when he’s got a hot date waiting for him just inside. The Milwaukee emcee/producer’s first feature since last September’s introspective Enemy/InnerMe, this freshly-minted single finds him spinning an elaborate metaphor to explain the state a certain woman has him in. Over his own dreamy synth boardwork, he compares her romantic inhibitions to an imperious doorman who doesn’t like the way he’s dressed. Despite it all, Klassik is adamant that his name is on the guest list. Will he make it in? We can only hope. Regardless, those digging this cut should keep it locked for the latest on Klassik’s Time of Our Lives LP, scheduled for release in 2014.
Written by richard on 05/22/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.