Houston rapper Kirko Bangz’ last Booth feature, Drank In My Cup (Remix), was released months ago, but the emcee clearly hasn’t slowed down when it comes to securing guest features. For his latest release, Walk On Green, the young emcee enlists the help of Bad Boy Records’ current golden
man French Montana. On the celebratory single both emcee’s swap verses about women, lean, and well, more women. The Houston wordsmith sets the tone for the record on the hook as he raps, “I made that money, I bought me a team/ Bad a** b**ches brought ‘em onto the scene.” Matching Bangz and Montana’s triumphant tone is production from SoundMob, whose bass-heavy, synth-laced foundation rounds out the record. Walk On Green will be featured on Bangz’ Procrastination Killz Pt. 4mixtape when it’s released on August 20.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/6/12
Submit your Rating
LMG/Unauthorized Ent/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes My Car" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.