Houston rapper Kirko Bangz’ last Booth feature, Drank In My Cup (Remix), was released months ago, but the emcee clearly hasn’t slowed down when it comes to securing guest features. For his latest release, Walk On Green, the young emcee enlists the help of Bad Boy Records’ current golden
man French Montana. On the celebratory single both emcee’s swap verses about women, lean, and well, more women. The Houston wordsmith sets the tone for the record on the hook as he raps, “I made that money, I bought me a team/ Bad a** b**ches brought ‘em onto the scene.” Matching Bangz and Montana’s triumphant tone is production from SoundMob, whose bass-heavy, synth-laced foundation rounds out the record. Walk On Green will be featured on Bangz’ Procrastination Killz Pt. 4mixtape when it’s released on August 20.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/6/12
LMG/Unauthorized Ent/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes My Car" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.