Houston rapper Kirko Bangz’ last Booth feature, Drank In My Cup (Remix), was released months ago, but the emcee clearly hasn’t slowed down when it comes to securing guest features. For his latest release, Walk On Green, the young emcee enlists the help of Bad Boy Records’ current golden
man French Montana. On the celebratory single both emcee’s swap verses about women, lean, and well, more women. The Houston wordsmith sets the tone for the record on the hook as he raps, “I made that money, I bought me a team/ Bad a** b**ches brought ‘em onto the scene.” Matching Bangz and Montana’s triumphant tone is production from SoundMob, whose bass-heavy, synth-laced foundation rounds out the record. Walk On Green will be featured on Bangz’ Procrastination Killz Pt. 4mixtape when it’s released on August 20.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/6/12
Submit your Rating
LMG/Unauthorized Ent/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes My Car" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.