Houston rapper Kirko Bangz’ last Booth feature, Drank In My Cup (Remix), was released months ago, but the emcee clearly hasn’t slowed down when it comes to securing guest features. For his latest release, Walk On Green, the young emcee enlists the help of Bad Boy Records’ current golden
man French Montana. On the celebratory single both emcee’s swap verses about women, lean, and well, more women. The Houston wordsmith sets the tone for the record on the hook as he raps, “I made that money, I bought me a team/ Bad a** b**ches brought ‘em onto the scene.” Matching Bangz and Montana’s triumphant tone is production from SoundMob, whose bass-heavy, synth-laced foundation rounds out the record. Walk On Green will be featured on Bangz’ Procrastination Killz Pt. 4mixtape when it’s released on August 20.
LMG/Unauthorized Ent/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes My Car" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.