Houston rapper Kirko Bangz’ last Booth feature, Drank In My Cup (Remix), was released months ago, but the emcee clearly hasn’t slowed down when it comes to securing guest features. For his latest release, Walk On Green, the young emcee enlists the help of Bad Boy Records’ current golden
man French Montana. On the celebratory single both emcee’s swap verses about women, lean, and well, more women. The Houston wordsmith sets the tone for the record on the hook as he raps, “I made that money, I bought me a team/ Bad a** b**ches brought ‘em onto the scene.” Matching Bangz and Montana’s triumphant tone is production from SoundMob, whose bass-heavy, synth-laced foundation rounds out the record. Walk On Green will be featured on Bangz’ Procrastination Killz Pt. 4mixtape when it’s released on August 20.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/6/12
Submit your Rating
LMG/Unauthorized Ent/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes My Car" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)