As Kirko Bangz‘s stock has risen in the game, he’s naturally received increased attention from the opposite sex. But he doesn’t have any illusions about the type of women who are attracted by his bankroll; he knows full well that, if he doesn’t give them what they want, they’ll move right on to the next rich emcee. “Hoe” may not be the kindest term but, as Bangz makes clear on his new single by that title, he actually respects these ladies’ hustle. Over P-Lo‘s club-ready boardwork, he spits: “Don’t be ashamed to be a hoe, if you a hoe then let ‘em know you getting money and they need to f**k wit it.” Memphis veteran Yo Gotti expresses his own love for big money and fast women on verse two, and West Coast buzzmaker YG handles the hook. Complete with a bridge inspired by 2Pac‘s similarly-themed All About U, this cut isn’t attached to a larger project… yet. If and when that changes, of course, Boothgoers will be the first to know.
Written by richard on 01/28/14
Submit your Rating
LMG/Unauthorized Ent/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes My Car" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.