As Kirko Bangz‘s stock has risen in the game, he’s naturally received increased attention from the opposite sex. But he doesn’t have any illusions about the type of women who are attracted by his bankroll; he knows full well that, if he doesn’t give them what they want, they’ll move right on to the next rich emcee. “Hoe” may not be the kindest term but, as Bangz makes clear on his new single by that title, he actually respects these ladies’ hustle. Over P-Lo‘s club-ready boardwork, he spits: “Don’t be ashamed to be a hoe, if you a hoe then let ‘em know you getting money and they need to f**k wit it.” Memphis veteran Yo Gotti expresses his own love for big money and fast women on verse two, and West Coast buzzmaker YG handles the hook. Complete with a bridge inspired by 2Pac‘s similarly-themed All About U, this cut isn’t attached to a larger project… yet. If and when that changes, of course, Boothgoers will be the first to know.
Written by richard on 01/28/14
LMG/Unauthorized Ent/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes My Car" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.