Last heard sharing some informative P*ssy Facx on a February song release, Kirk Knight shifts his focus from love—OK, lust—to money on Extortion. While this freshly-minted single is slated to appear on an upcoming project from Pro.Era and Scion A/V, it sees Knight linking up with a collaborator from outside his usual circle. Booth newcomer Dyemond Lewis, a fellow Brooklynite, jumps on his co-headliner’s menacing street boardwork to spit about his ruthless approach to the paper chase. Has this hard-nosed cut left you craving more? Then watch our pages for further singles leading up to the May 27, release of The Shift, a free digital EP created without the use of samples.
Written by richard on 05/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Amethyst Rockstar " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.