Last heard sharing some informative P*ssy Facx on a February song release, Kirk Knight shifts his focus from love—OK, lust—to money on Extortion. While this freshly-minted single is slated to appear on an upcoming project from Pro.Era and Scion A/V, it sees Knight linking up with a collaborator from outside his usual circle. Booth newcomer Dyemond Lewis, a fellow Brooklynite, jumps on his co-headliner’s menacing street boardwork to spit about his ruthless approach to the paper chase. Has this hard-nosed cut left you craving more? Then watch our pages for further singles leading up to the May 27, release of The Shift, a free digital EP created without the use of samples.
Written by richard on 05/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Amethyst Rockstar " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.