Last heard sharing some informative P*ssy Facx on a February song release, Kirk Knight shifts his focus from love—OK, lust—to money on Extortion. While this freshly-minted single is slated to appear on an upcoming project from Pro.Era and Scion A/V, it sees Knight linking up with a collaborator from outside his usual circle. Booth newcomer Dyemond Lewis, a fellow Brooklynite, jumps on his co-headliner’s menacing street boardwork to spit about his ruthless approach to the paper chase. Has this hard-nosed cut left you craving more? Then watch our pages for further singles leading up to the May 27, release of The Shift, a free digital EP created without the use of samples.
Written by richard on 05/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Amethyst Rockstar " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.