Last heard sharing some informative P*ssy Facx on a February song release, Kirk Knight shifts his focus from love—OK, lust—to money on Extortion. While this freshly-minted single is slated to appear on an upcoming project from Pro.Era and Scion A/V, it sees Knight linking up with a collaborator from outside his usual circle. Booth newcomer Dyemond Lewis, a fellow Brooklynite, jumps on his co-headliner’s menacing street boardwork to spit about his ruthless approach to the paper chase. Has this hard-nosed cut left you craving more? Then watch our pages for further singles leading up to the May 27, release of The Shift, a free digital EP created without the use of samples.
Written by richard on 05/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Amethyst Rockstar " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.