Booth readers, you’re in for a rare treat: a meal prepared by a five-star musical chef. What’s on the menu? Pure audio crack, Kingpen Slim‘s signature dish. The DMV representative’s first feature since this past February’s Lollipop, mixtape cut My Specialty is a street banger sure to please even the most discerning palates. With JButtah‘s heavy-hitting, percussion-driven instrumental as his backdrop, Slim serves up the aggressive bars his fans have been fiending for. His distinguished sous-chef, newly-renamed Clipse member No Malice provides an appetizer, and singer Lamar Starzz brings us dessert in the form of a surprisingly smooth R&B bridge. Still hungry? More awaits on Slim’s Triple Beam Dreams street album, scheduled to drop tomorrow, October 9.
Written by richard on 10/8/12
Submit your Rating
Beam Up Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make 'Em Envy" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.