Booth readers, you’re in for a rare treat: a meal prepared by a five-star musical chef. What’s on the menu? Pure audio crack, Kingpen Slim‘s signature dish. The DMV representative’s first feature since this past February’s Lollipop, mixtape cut My Specialty is a street banger sure to please even the most discerning palates. With JButtah‘s heavy-hitting, percussion-driven instrumental as his backdrop, Slim serves up the aggressive bars his fans have been fiending for. His distinguished sous-chef, newly-renamed Clipse member No Malice provides an appetizer, and singer Lamar Starzz brings us dessert in the form of a surprisingly smooth R&B bridge. Still hungry? More awaits on Slim’s Triple Beam Dreams street album, scheduled to drop tomorrow, October 9.
Written by richard on 10/8/12
Submit your Rating
Beam Up Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make 'Em Envy" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.