Booth readers, you’re in for a rare treat: a meal prepared by a five-star musical chef. What’s on the menu? Pure audio crack, Kingpen Slim‘s signature dish. The DMV representative’s first feature since this past February’s Lollipop, mixtape cut My Specialty is a street banger sure to please even the most discerning palates. With JButtah‘s heavy-hitting, percussion-driven instrumental as his backdrop, Slim serves up the aggressive bars his fans have been fiending for. His distinguished sous-chef, newly-renamed Clipse member No Malice provides an appetizer, and singer Lamar Starzz brings us dessert in the form of a surprisingly smooth R&B bridge. Still hungry? More awaits on Slim’s Triple Beam Dreams street album, scheduled to drop tomorrow, October 9.
Written by richard on 10/8/12
Beam Up Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make 'Em Envy" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.