Booth readers, you’re in for a rare treat: a meal prepared by a five-star musical chef. What’s on the menu? Pure audio crack, Kingpen Slim‘s signature dish. The DMV representative’s first feature since this past February’s Lollipop, mixtape cut My Specialty is a street banger sure to please even the most discerning palates. With JButtah‘s heavy-hitting, percussion-driven instrumental as his backdrop, Slim serves up the aggressive bars his fans have been fiending for. His distinguished sous-chef, newly-renamed Clipse member No Malice provides an appetizer, and singer Lamar Starzz brings us dessert in the form of a surprisingly smooth R&B bridge. Still hungry? More awaits on Slim’s Triple Beam Dreams street album, scheduled to drop tomorrow, October 9.
Written by richard on 10/8/12
Submit your Rating
Beam Up Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make 'Em Envy" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.