Booth readers, you’re in for a rare treat: a meal prepared by a five-star musical chef. What’s on the menu? Pure audio crack, Kingpen Slim‘s signature dish. The DMV representative’s first feature since this past February’s Lollipop, mixtape cut My Specialty is a street banger sure to please even the most discerning palates. With JButtah‘s heavy-hitting, percussion-driven instrumental as his backdrop, Slim serves up the aggressive bars his fans have been fiending for. His distinguished sous-chef, newly-renamed Clipse member No Malice provides an appetizer, and singer Lamar Starzz brings us dessert in the form of a surprisingly smooth R&B bridge. Still hungry? More awaits on Slim’s Triple Beam Dreams street album, scheduled to drop tomorrow, October 9.
Written by richard on 10/8/12
Submit your Rating
Beam Up Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make 'Em Envy" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.