The 148th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of King Mez, the North Carolina native who earned reader acclaim for mixtape cuts Winter and So Long. On his brand new, exclusive 919 freestyle, the currently unsigned emcee flows over a RZA-produced instrumental originally featured on Ghostface Killah‘s Run. King Mez is currently working on The Paraplegics, a collaborative street album with producer Commissioner Gordon. In the meantime, fans should watch out for a forthcoming track with Nickelus F., as well as the official video for So Long.
Written by richard on 03/4/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.