The 148th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of King Mez, the North Carolina native who earned reader acclaim for mixtape cuts Winter and So Long. On his brand new, exclusive 919 freestyle, the currently unsigned emcee flows over a RZA-produced instrumental originally featured on Ghostface Killah‘s Run. King Mez is currently working on The Paraplegics, a collaborative street album with producer Commissioner Gordon. In the meantime, fans should watch out for a forthcoming track with Nickelus F., as well as the official video for So Long.
Written by richard on 03/4/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.