The 148th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of King Mez, the North Carolina native who earned reader acclaim for mixtape cuts Winter and So Long. On his brand new, exclusive 919 freestyle, the currently unsigned emcee flows over a RZA-produced instrumental originally featured on Ghostface Killah‘s Run. King Mez is currently working on The Paraplegics, a collaborative street album with producer Commissioner Gordon. In the meantime, fans should watch out for a forthcoming track with Nickelus F., as well as the official video for So Long.
Written by richard on 03/4/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.