The 148th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of King Mez, the North Carolina native who earned reader acclaim for mixtape cuts Winter and So Long. On his brand new, exclusive 919 freestyle, the currently unsigned emcee flows over a RZA-produced instrumental originally featured on Ghostface Killah‘s Run. King Mez is currently working on The Paraplegics, a collaborative street album with producer Commissioner Gordon. In the meantime, fans should watch out for a forthcoming track with Nickelus F., as well as the official video for So Long.
Written by richard on 03/4/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.