Much has changed for King Los since he jumped on Ca$his‘s Look at Me back in summer of 2013. Most importantly, the Baltimore rhymesayer has parted ways with Bad Boy... again. What caused the split this time? On his latest mixtape single, he raises one possibility: perhaps he just Played Too Rough for the label brass. Even if they couldn’t handle him, fans are sure to appreciate the aggressive, wordplay-packed bars the emcee delivers over J. Oliver‘s menacing street boardwork. His newfound indie status doesn’t seem to have hurt his whip game; Dan Centrone‘s official visuals depict him pulling up to a local basketball court in a Lambo. For Play Too Rough and much more, check out Los’s Zero Gravity 2 tape, released to the ‘net last month.
Written by richard on 04/3/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Landing" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.