Much has changed for King Los since he jumped on Ca$his‘s Look at Me back in summer of 2013. Most importantly, the Baltimore rhymesayer has parted ways with Bad Boy... again. What caused the split this time? On his latest mixtape single, he raises one possibility: perhaps he just Played Too Rough for the label brass. Even if they couldn’t handle him, fans are sure to appreciate the aggressive, wordplay-packed bars the emcee delivers over J. Oliver‘s menacing street boardwork. His newfound indie status doesn’t seem to have hurt his whip game; Dan Centrone‘s official visuals depict him pulling up to a local basketball court in a Lambo. For Play Too Rough and much more, check out Los’s Zero Gravity 2 tape, released to the ‘net last month.
Written by richard on 04/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Landing" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.