Much has changed for King Los since he jumped on Ca$his‘s Look at Me back in summer of 2013. Most importantly, the Baltimore rhymesayer has parted ways with Bad Boy... again. What caused the split this time? On his latest mixtape single, he raises one possibility: perhaps he just Played Too Rough for the label brass. Even if they couldn’t handle him, fans are sure to appreciate the aggressive, wordplay-packed bars the emcee delivers over J. Oliver‘s menacing street boardwork. His newfound indie status doesn’t seem to have hurt his whip game; Dan Centrone‘s official visuals depict him pulling up to a local basketball court in a Lambo. For Play Too Rough and much more, check out Los’s Zero Gravity 2 tape, released to the ‘net last month.
Written by richard on 04/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Landing" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.