Much has changed for King Los since he jumped on Ca$his‘s Look at Me back in summer of 2013. Most importantly, the Baltimore rhymesayer has parted ways with Bad Boy... again. What caused the split this time? On his latest mixtape single, he raises one possibility: perhaps he just Played Too Rough for the label brass. Even if they couldn’t handle him, fans are sure to appreciate the aggressive, wordplay-packed bars the emcee delivers over J. Oliver‘s menacing street boardwork. His newfound indie status doesn’t seem to have hurt his whip game; Dan Centrone‘s official visuals depict him pulling up to a local basketball court in a Lambo. For Play Too Rough and much more, check out Los’s Zero Gravity 2 tape, released to the ‘net last month.
Written by richard on 04/3/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Landing" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)