While King L has been absent from our pages since dropping off last October’s Val Venis, the Chi-Town up-and-comer’s been busy in the meantime—very busy, in fact. Most recently, the rhymesayer kicked off March Madness, a month-long series of daily digital releases. Today, we pick up the thread with the newly-released 13th installment, Hella Bandz and Loud. On this street-ready selection, an uncredited beatsmith’s bass-heavy production backs the Midwestern native as he luxuriates in life’s finer things: quality weed, paper, lean, beautiful women and balling on his haters. Craving more? Then keep your browsers locked to The DJBooth for further March Madness highlights in the coming weeks.
Written by richard on 03/14/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Hoes They Do Drugs" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)