While King L has been absent from our pages since dropping off last October’s Val Venis, the Chi-Town up-and-comer’s been busy in the meantime—very busy, in fact. Most recently, the rhymesayer kicked off March Madness, a month-long series of daily digital releases. Today, we pick up the thread with the newly-released 13th installment, Hella Bandz and Loud. On this street-ready selection, an uncredited beatsmith’s bass-heavy production backs the Midwestern native as he luxuriates in life’s finer things: quality weed, paper, lean, beautiful women and balling on his haters. Craving more? Then keep your browsers locked to The DJBooth for further March Madness highlights in the coming weeks.
Written by richard on 03/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Hoes They Do Drugs" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.