While King L has been absent from our pages since dropping off last October’s Val Venis, the Chi-Town up-and-comer’s been busy in the meantime—very busy, in fact. Most recently, the rhymesayer kicked off March Madness, a month-long series of daily digital releases. Today, we pick up the thread with the newly-released 13th installment, Hella Bandz and Loud. On this street-ready selection, an uncredited beatsmith’s bass-heavy production backs the Midwestern native as he luxuriates in life’s finer things: quality weed, paper, lean, beautiful women and balling on his haters. Craving more? Then keep your browsers locked to The DJBooth for further March Madness highlights in the coming weeks.
Written by richard on 03/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Hoes They Do Drugs" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.