While King L has been absent from our pages since dropping off last October’s Val Venis, the Chi-Town up-and-comer’s been busy in the meantime—very busy, in fact. Most recently, the rhymesayer kicked off March Madness, a month-long series of daily digital releases. Today, we pick up the thread with the newly-released 13th installment, Hella Bandz and Loud. On this street-ready selection, an uncredited beatsmith’s bass-heavy production backs the Midwestern native as he luxuriates in life’s finer things: quality weed, paper, lean, beautiful women and balling on his haters. Craving more? Then keep your browsers locked to The DJBooth for further March Madness highlights in the coming weeks.
Written by richard on 03/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Hoes They Do Drugs" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.