Ever wondered what it would be like to pass a Swisha blunt around the circle with a few of the most promising up-and-comers in the rap game? Listen to the latest single off SMKA and The Flush‘s forthcoming A3C compilation album and, by the time the record’s through, you’ll have a pretty good idea. SMKA take the reins on the production tip this time around, creating a hazy, bumping instrumental to back blunted bars by Cleveland rhymesayer King Chip, Motown buzzmaker Boldy James, A-Town collective Two9, former Hollyweerd member GoDreamer and newcomer Peechie Green. Who spit the standout 16? That, my friends, is for you to decide. Regardless, you’ll be able to find this cut, lead single The Sparks and much more on Stankonia Sessions: A3C Edition 2012, presented by TrilllHD and scheduled for digital release in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/31/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.