You know you’ve made when you can’t remember exactly how much jewelry you copped on your last shopping spree. Take King Chip, whose latest haul consists of “‘bout 7-8 Rings.” Premiered late last week via Complex, this single finds the Cleveland buzzmaker reveling in the rewards he’s reaped from his hustle to date, and pondering which expensive toy to add to his collection next. Beatsmith Cardo provides a blunted, headphone-ready electronic backdrop for his caked-up bars. Craving more from Chip? While CLEVEAFORNIA as yet lacks a drop date, fans can hear the artist spitting alongside fellow Forest City native Kid CuDi on hit video single Just What I Am.
Written by richard on 11/26/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)