You know you’ve made when you can’t remember exactly how much jewelry you copped on your last shopping spree. Take King Chip, whose latest haul consists of “‘bout 7-8 Rings.” Premiered late last week via Complex, this single finds the Cleveland buzzmaker reveling in the rewards he’s reaped from his hustle to date, and pondering which expensive toy to add to his collection next. Beatsmith Cardo provides a blunted, headphone-ready electronic backdrop for his caked-up bars. Craving more from Chip? While CLEVEAFORNIA as yet lacks a drop date, fans can hear the artist spitting alongside fellow Forest City native Kid CuDi on hit video single Just What I Am.
Written by richard on 11/26/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.