You know you’ve made when you can’t remember exactly how much jewelry you copped on your last shopping spree. Take King Chip, whose latest haul consists of “‘bout 7-8 Rings.” Premiered late last week via Complex, this single finds the Cleveland buzzmaker reveling in the rewards he’s reaped from his hustle to date, and pondering which expensive toy to add to his collection next. Beatsmith Cardo provides a blunted, headphone-ready electronic backdrop for his caked-up bars. Craving more from Chip? While CLEVEAFORNIA as yet lacks a drop date, fans can hear the artist spitting alongside fellow Forest City native Kid CuDi on hit video single Just What I Am.
Written by richard on 11/26/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.