In a piece featured earlier this week, our own Lucas G. took an in-depth look at R&B singer King avriel, trying to determine whether the buzz that had accumulated around her handful of song releases was deserved. His verdict? Most definitely. Thus, you’ll want to play close attention to 180, the final pre-release single off the artist’s forthcoming EP. Here, a hazy, synth-led beat by TheOnlyOnesLeft sets the mood as avriel takes a trip down Memory Lane, revisiting her teenage struggle to find her footing amid the “materialism, vanity and [predation]” of the Los Angeles music scene. Thesis currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the eagerly-anticipated set as more information emerges.
Written by richard on 07/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Cool" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)