K.I.N.E.T.I.K. , the UK rhymesayer who introduced himself to our pages with early June’s Boom Bap Babies, has come together with buzzmaking beatsmith Kuroisoul to bring us his second feature as a headliner. On London Morning, the emcee describes the wonderful feeling of waking up on Sunday with nothing but relaxation on the agenda. Kuro’s production, driven by a jaunty horn sample, perfectly complements his partner’s carefree verses, and Tone Richardson‘s smooth hook enhances the joint’s breezy vibe. Nitevision directs the sunny visual accompaniment. If London Morning‘s put a spring in your step, you’ll undoubtedly find more to your liking on K.I.N.E.T.I.K.‘s Hip Hop Is Forever LP, available online as of June 3.
Written by richard on 07/24/13
Submit your Rating
Bass & Format
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Boom Bap Babies" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.