K.I.N.E.T.I.K. , the UK rhymesayer who introduced himself to our pages with early June’s Boom Bap Babies, has come together with buzzmaking beatsmith Kuroisoul to bring us his second feature as a headliner. On London Morning, the emcee describes the wonderful feeling of waking up on Sunday with nothing but relaxation on the agenda. Kuro’s production, driven by a jaunty horn sample, perfectly complements his partner’s carefree verses, and Tone Richardson‘s smooth hook enhances the joint’s breezy vibe. Nitevision directs the sunny visual accompaniment. If London Morning‘s put a spring in your step, you’ll undoubtedly find more to your liking on K.I.N.E.T.I.K.‘s Hip Hop Is Forever LP, available online as of June 3.
Written by richard on 07/24/13
Submit your Rating
Bass & Format
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Boom Bap Babies" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.