K.I.N.E.T.I.K. , the UK rhymesayer who introduced himself to our pages with early June’s Boom Bap Babies, has come together with buzzmaking beatsmith Kuroisoul to bring us his second feature as a headliner. On London Morning, the emcee describes the wonderful feeling of waking up on Sunday with nothing but relaxation on the agenda. Kuro’s production, driven by a jaunty horn sample, perfectly complements his partner’s carefree verses, and Tone Richardson‘s smooth hook enhances the joint’s breezy vibe. Nitevision directs the sunny visual accompaniment. If London Morning‘s put a spring in your step, you’ll undoubtedly find more to your liking on K.I.N.E.T.I.K.‘s Hip Hop Is Forever LP, available online as of June 3.
Written by richard on 07/24/13
Submit your Rating
Bass & Format
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Boom Bap Babies" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.