K.I.N.E.T.I.K. , the UK rhymesayer who introduced himself to our pages with early June’s Boom Bap Babies, has come together with buzzmaking beatsmith Kuroisoul to bring us his second feature as a headliner. On London Morning, the emcee describes the wonderful feeling of waking up on Sunday with nothing but relaxation on the agenda. Kuro’s production, driven by a jaunty horn sample, perfectly complements his partner’s carefree verses, and Tone Richardson‘s smooth hook enhances the joint’s breezy vibe. Nitevision directs the sunny visual accompaniment. If London Morning‘s put a spring in your step, you’ll undoubtedly find more to your liking on K.I.N.E.T.I.K.‘s Hip Hop Is Forever LP, available online as of June 3.
Written by richard on 07/24/13
Submit your Rating
Bass & Format
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Boom Bap Babies" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.