K.I.N.E.T.I.K. , the UK rhymesayer who introduced himself to our pages with early June’s Boom Bap Babies, has come together with buzzmaking beatsmith Kuroisoul to bring us his second feature as a headliner. On London Morning, the emcee describes the wonderful feeling of waking up on Sunday with nothing but relaxation on the agenda. Kuro’s production, driven by a jaunty horn sample, perfectly complements his partner’s carefree verses, and Tone Richardson‘s smooth hook enhances the joint’s breezy vibe. Nitevision directs the sunny visual accompaniment. If London Morning‘s put a spring in your step, you’ll undoubtedly find more to your liking on K.I.N.E.T.I.K.‘s Hip Hop Is Forever LP, available online as of June 3.
Written by richard on 07/24/13
Submit your Rating
Bass & Format
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Boom Bap Babies" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.