Before you listen to Kim Cesarion‘s first Booth feature, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to slip into something a little more comfortable… like your birthday suit. Go ahead, I’ll wait. Now that y’all are properly attired, go ahead and hit “play.” Undressed, the Swedish crooner’s debut single via Sony Music, has received the remix treatment courtesy of Gabriel Gassi. In place of the (non-featured) original’s driving indie-dance backdrop, the Stockholm-based producer serves up a chillier, synth-driven beat that underlines the record’s ‘80s influences and renders the the singer’s falsetto vocals even steamier. This hot-and-heavy revamp isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 05/15/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.