Before you listen to Kim Cesarion‘s first Booth feature, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to slip into something a little more comfortable… like your birthday suit. Go ahead, I’ll wait. Now that y’all are properly attired, go ahead and hit “play.” Undressed, the Swedish crooner’s debut single via Sony Music, has received the remix treatment courtesy of Gabriel Gassi. In place of the (non-featured) original’s driving indie-dance backdrop, the Stockholm-based producer serves up a chillier, synth-driven beat that underlines the record’s ‘80s influences and renders the the singer’s falsetto vocals even steamier. This hot-and-heavy revamp isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 05/15/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.