Before you listen to Kim Cesarion‘s first Booth feature, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to slip into something a little more comfortable… like your birthday suit. Go ahead, I’ll wait. Now that y’all are properly attired, go ahead and hit “play.” Undressed, the Swedish crooner’s debut single via Sony Music, has received the remix treatment courtesy of Gabriel Gassi. In place of the (non-featured) original’s driving indie-dance backdrop, the Stockholm-based producer serves up a chillier, synth-driven beat that underlines the record’s ‘80s influences and renders the the singer’s falsetto vocals even steamier. This hot-and-heavy revamp isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 05/15/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.