Before you listen to Kim Cesarion‘s first Booth feature, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to slip into something a little more comfortable… like your birthday suit. Go ahead, I’ll wait. Now that y’all are properly attired, go ahead and hit “play.” Undressed, the Swedish crooner’s debut single via Sony Music, has received the remix treatment courtesy of Gabriel Gassi. In place of the (non-featured) original’s driving indie-dance backdrop, the Stockholm-based producer serves up a chillier, synth-driven beat that underlines the record’s ‘80s influences and renders the the singer’s falsetto vocals even steamier. This hot-and-heavy revamp isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 05/15/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.