Before you listen to Kim Cesarion‘s first Booth feature, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to slip into something a little more comfortable… like your birthday suit. Go ahead, I’ll wait. Now that y’all are properly attired, go ahead and hit “play.” Undressed, the Swedish crooner’s debut single via Sony Music, has received the remix treatment courtesy of Gabriel Gassi. In place of the (non-featured) original’s driving indie-dance backdrop, the Stockholm-based producer serves up a chillier, synth-driven beat that underlines the record’s ‘80s influences and renders the the singer’s falsetto vocals even steamier. This hot-and-heavy revamp isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 05/15/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.