A visual artist, fashion designer, visual artist painter, model and actress as well as a recording artist, Kilo Kish isn’t too concerned about her work fitting into any particular box. If you absolutely had to slap a genre label on the Brooklyn resident’s debut feature, “Creepwave” wouldn’t be entirely inappropriate. The lead single off the artist’s forthcoming multimedia project, this cut finds Kish intoning oblique lyrics over an eerie soundscape by Cronos. Buzzmaking BK duo Flatbush Zombies contribute guest vocals on the back end. Featuring additional guest appearances by Earl Sweatshirt, The Internet, Childish Gambino, A$AP Ferg and more, k+ has yet to receive a drop date. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/27/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.