A visual artist, fashion designer, visual artist painter, model and actress as well as a recording artist, Kilo Kish isn’t too concerned about her work fitting into any particular box. If you absolutely had to slap a genre label on the Brooklyn resident’s debut feature, “Creepwave” wouldn’t be entirely inappropriate. The lead single off the artist’s forthcoming multimedia project, this cut finds Kish intoning oblique lyrics over an eerie soundscape by Cronos. Buzzmaking BK duo Flatbush Zombies contribute guest vocals on the back end. Featuring additional guest appearances by Earl Sweatshirt, The Internet, Childish Gambino, A$AP Ferg and more, k+ has yet to receive a drop date. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/27/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.