A visual artist, fashion designer, visual artist painter, model and actress as well as a recording artist, Kilo Kish isn’t too concerned about her work fitting into any particular box. If you absolutely had to slap a genre label on the Brooklyn resident’s debut feature, “Creepwave” wouldn’t be entirely inappropriate. The lead single off the artist’s forthcoming multimedia project, this cut finds Kish intoning oblique lyrics over an eerie soundscape by Cronos. Buzzmaking BK duo Flatbush Zombies contribute guest vocals on the back end. Featuring additional guest appearances by Earl Sweatshirt, The Internet, Childish Gambino, A$AP Ferg and more, k+ has yet to receive a drop date. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/27/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.