With the release of his fifth full-length just around the corner, Killer Mike (aka Mike Bigga) has set out to build anticipation for the project with a fresh street single. On this newly-released joint, the ATL hooks up with legendary trapper Young Jeezy to fill listeners in on “...the sh*t that happen when we Go Out on the Town.” Over Beat Billionaires whip-ready blend of bass-heavy percussion and synth strings, the collaborators set out to prove that excessive sex and drugs go just as well with rap as they do with rock ‘n’ roll. In aggressively-flowed verses, Mike and Jeezy detail an evening of weed and liquor-fueled revelry beyond the capacity of a mere mortal; and when it’s all over, they make plans to do it all over in the next city. The Southerners certainly party with impressive enthusiasm, not to mention stamina, but is the resulting single fresh enough to soundtrack your next bender? If you enjoyed the ride, you can look forward to plenty more where this came from on Mike’s PL3DGE LP, scheduled to drop May 17, via Grind Time Official/Grand Hustle.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Look Back At It ft. Killer Mike" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.