With the release of his fifth full-length just around the corner, Killer Mike (aka Mike Bigga) has set out to build anticipation for the project with a fresh street single. On this newly-released joint, the ATL hooks up with legendary trapper Young Jeezy to fill listeners in on “...the sh*t that happen when we Go Out on the Town.” Over Beat Billionaires whip-ready blend of bass-heavy percussion and synth strings, the collaborators set out to prove that excessive sex and drugs go just as well with rap as they do with rock ‘n’ roll. In aggressively-flowed verses, Mike and Jeezy detail an evening of weed and liquor-fueled revelry beyond the capacity of a mere mortal; and when it’s all over, they make plans to do it all over in the next city. The Southerners certainly party with impressive enthusiasm, not to mention stamina, but is the resulting single fresh enough to soundtrack your next bender? If you enjoyed the ride, you can look forward to plenty more where this came from on Mike’s PL3DGE LP, scheduled to drop May 17, via Grind Time Official/Grand Hustle.
Written by richard on 04/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Look Back At It ft. Killer Mike" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)