K. Sparks has Manic Mondays, XV has 40 Days, 40 Nights, and Theo has Channel Surfin’. Flying under the radar, however, is Killer Mike and his Dirty South series, the Sunday Morning Massacre. On Delilah, the eighth edition in his series, the Grind Time general tells the story of a woman who uses charm and seduction to get money from corporate execs and pro athletes (both married and unmarried). So, where does ol’ Killa Kill from the ‘Ville play into this? Well, he just woke up to find himself the temptress’s latest victim. Assisted by singer A-Game‘s hook and B-Don‘s laid-back beat, Mike and Delilah should have plenty of listeners checking for next week’s edition of the Sunday Morning Massacre series.
Written by Burmy on 10/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Look Back At It ft. Killer Mike" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.