K. Sparks has Manic Mondays, XV has 40 Days, 40 Nights, and Theo has Channel Surfin’. Flying under the radar, however, is Killer Mike and his Dirty South series, the Sunday Morning Massacre. On Delilah, the eighth edition in his series, the Grind Time general tells the story of a woman who uses charm and seduction to get money from corporate execs and pro athletes (both married and unmarried). So, where does ol’ Killa Kill from the ‘Ville play into this? Well, he just woke up to find himself the temptress’s latest victim. Assisted by singer A-Game‘s hook and B-Don‘s laid-back beat, Mike and Delilah should have plenty of listeners checking for next week’s edition of the Sunday Morning Massacre series.
Written by Burmy on 10/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Look Back At It ft. Killer Mike" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.