Following his city-reppin’ single, 2 Sides, rapper Killer Mike is back in the Booth with a brand new joint from his much-anticipated sequel album, I Pledge Allegiance 2 The Grind II. Over a classic Biggie sample (from Kick In The Door), the Atlanta native and Grind Time General shows off his career progress, detailing the transition from earning 10 G’s for blow, to a more lucrative 30 G’s for a show. Accompanied by producer Sears‘s heavy bass-keyboard combo (loud enough to shatter many a car window), 10 G’s will undoubtedly be a hit among Killer Mike’s intended audience - those on their grind. I Pledge Allegiance 2 The Grind II will be released on July 8 and Mike will be inside the Booth for an interview next week.
Written by Burmy on 06/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Look Back At It ft. Killer Mike" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.