Following his city-reppin’ single, 2 Sides, rapper Killer Mike is back in the Booth with a brand new joint from his much-anticipated sequel album, I Pledge Allegiance 2 The Grind II. Over a classic Biggie sample (from Kick In The Door), the Atlanta native and Grind Time General shows off his career progress, detailing the transition from earning 10 G’s for blow, to a more lucrative 30 G’s for a show. Accompanied by producer Sears‘s heavy bass-keyboard combo (loud enough to shatter many a car window), 10 G’s will undoubtedly be a hit among Killer Mike’s intended audience - those on their grind. I Pledge Allegiance 2 The Grind II will be released on July 8 and Mike will be inside the Booth for an interview next week.
Listen to More: Killer Mike Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Look Back At It ft. Killer Mike" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.