Killa Kyleon and Doughbeezy may not be rap royalty just yet, but they can lay claim the some of the finest rims in the game. On their new collaborative street single, the Lone Star State natives invite us to pour up a drink, roll up some weed, kick back and Watch the Chrome on their whips. Chinky P. provides an appropriately fly soundtrack for that mesmerizing spectacle, layering sampled brass fanfare over a slow-rolling percussion rhythm as the duo flaunt their tricked-out vehicles and their sky-high paper stacks. This joint isn’t part of a larger project, but listeners craving more collaborative material from Doughbeezy and Kila Kyleon can check out their guest verses on Emilio Rojas’ Fire. Additionally, watch for Kyleon’s long-awaited T.R.I.L.L. street album to drop digitally later this month.
Written by richard on 02/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Now N Later Paint ft. Paul Wall & Killa Kyleon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.