Nowadays, the ultimate sign that a emcee has “made it” is the purchase (read: not video shoot rental) of a Maybach or some other lavish, foreign whip. Killa Kyleon, however, prefers to kick it old school by rolling in his very own Cadillac. On his latest song release, the H-Town emcee makes a very honest and realistic claim: “I’m so in love with my Cadillac”. Yup, sounds believable. Kyleon further proves his Caddy love with his trademark southern style, highlighted by a boisterous flow that rings out over the laid-back Mouse production. The foundation of this track is so distinctly southern, that, if you bump it loud enough, your car might magically morph into a candy painted Caddy. For more crusin’ cuts, take a listen to Kyleon’s forthcoming project, T.R.I.L.L, set to drop next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Now N Later Paint ft. Paul Wall & Killa Kyleon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.