Nowadays, the ultimate sign that a emcee has “made it” is the purchase (read: not video shoot rental) of a Maybach or some other lavish, foreign whip. Killa Kyleon, however, prefers to kick it old school by rolling in his very own Cadillac. On his latest song release, the H-Town emcee makes a very honest and realistic claim: “I’m so in love with my Cadillac”. Yup, sounds believable. Kyleon further proves his Caddy love with his trademark southern style, highlighted by a boisterous flow that rings out over the laid-back Mouse production. The foundation of this track is so distinctly southern, that, if you bump it loud enough, your car might magically morph into a candy painted Caddy. For more crusin’ cuts, take a listen to Kyleon’s forthcoming project, T.R.I.L.L, set to drop next month.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Now N Later Paint ft. Paul Wall & Killa Kyleon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.