Nowadays, the ultimate sign that a emcee has “made it” is the purchase (read: not video shoot rental) of a Maybach or some other lavish, foreign whip. Killa Kyleon, however, prefers to kick it old school by rolling in his very own Cadillac. On his latest song release, the H-Town emcee makes a very honest and realistic claim: “I’m so in love with my Cadillac”. Yup, sounds believable. Kyleon further proves his Caddy love with his trademark southern style, highlighted by a boisterous flow that rings out over the laid-back Mouse production. The foundation of this track is so distinctly southern, that, if you bump it loud enough, your car might magically morph into a candy painted Caddy. For more crusin’ cuts, take a listen to Kyleon’s forthcoming project, T.R.I.L.L, set to drop next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Now N Later Paint ft. Paul Wall & Killa Kyleon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.