The two-man team of producer/DJ Double-0 and MC Naledge, otherwise known as Kidz In The Hall, had a very productive end to 2007. After wrapping up a nationwide tour with rap veteran Redman and releasing a mixtape with Cleveland’s Mick Boogie, the duo inked an independent label deal with Duck Down Records (who are responsible for the success of Sean Price). Gearing up for the release of their debut album, In The Crowd, the tandem has dropped their new single Drivin’ Down The Block. Unlike similarily titled joints that focus on “rollin on 26’s,” or “drippin’ with candy paint,” Naledge puts his college degree to work and goes heavy on the lyrics. Watch out for these kidz; they might only have a learners permit, but they sound like experienced vets.
Listen to More: Kidz In The Hall
Written by DJ Z on 01/20/08
Submit your Rating
Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Work To Do Change (Remix) ft. Bun B & Talib Kweli" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.