The two-man team of producer/DJ Double-0 and MC Naledge, otherwise known as Kidz In The Hall, had a very productive end to 2007. After wrapping up a nationwide tour with rap veteran Redman and releasing a mixtape with Cleveland’s Mick Boogie, the duo inked an independent label deal with Duck Down Records (who are responsible for the success of Sean Price). Gearing up for the release of their debut album, In The Crowd, the tandem has dropped their new single Drivin’ Down The Block. Unlike similarily titled joints that focus on “rollin on 26’s,” or “drippin’ with candy paint,” Naledge puts his college degree to work and goes heavy on the lyrics. Watch out for these kidz; they might only have a learners permit, but they sound like experienced vets.
Written by DJ Z on 01/20/08
Submit your Rating
Duck Down Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Work To Do Change (Remix) ft. Bun B & Talib Kweli" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)