For most of the country, marijuana is still a no-no, but out in Colorado and Kidd Upstairs’ home state of California, the green has the green light. They have weed bars, and even weed tea. I don’t know if Lollipop Blunts exist or not, but if they are anything like what Kidd’s latest record suggests, they must be one trippy treat. Although the chiming, xylophone-esque foundation of the song’s beat (produced by Kirk Knight) has a bubbly vibe, the bass hits harder than your biggest bong rip. Kidd’s flow meshes well with the kushed-out vibe perfectly. The rapper’s flow is slurred and a bit staggered, but he still delivers each line with alacrity. Lollipop Blunts can be found on Upstairs’ DJ Cos the Kid-hosted project, KVSHMIR, set to drop next week.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!