Back in college, we had a term for a girl who was simply too perfect to approach: the Unicorn. Kidd Upstairs prefers to call those girls DMNDS. According to Kidd himself, a DMND is “the highest quality of woman that exists. Beautiful in both appearance and psyche. Independent and not easily accessible. Rarely flawless, yet always unique.” To learn more about what a DMND is like, listen carefully to his charismatic, energetic bars on his latest Booth-featured cut. Here, he describes these girls in great detail, delivering his witty bars over his own vibrant, synth-driven production. If you play this record, along with Kidd’s last Booth feature, So Far Away, for all the DMNDS in your life, who knows? You just might have a shot.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/28/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.