Back in college, we had a term for a girl who was simply too perfect to approach: the Unicorn. Kidd Upstairs prefers to call those girls DMNDS. According to Kidd himself, a DMND is “the highest quality of woman that exists. Beautiful in both appearance and psyche. Independent and not easily accessible. Rarely flawless, yet always unique.” To learn more about what a DMND is like, listen carefully to his charismatic, energetic bars on his latest Booth-featured cut. Here, he describes these girls in great detail, delivering his witty bars over his own vibrant, synth-driven production. If you play this record, along with Kidd’s last Booth feature, So Far Away, for all the DMNDS in your life, who knows? You just might have a shot.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/28/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.