Back in college, we had a term for a girl who was simply too perfect to approach: the Unicorn. Kidd Upstairs prefers to call those girls DMNDS. According to Kidd himself, a DMND is “the highest quality of woman that exists. Beautiful in both appearance and psyche. Independent and not easily accessible. Rarely flawless, yet always unique.” To learn more about what a DMND is like, listen carefully to his charismatic, energetic bars on his latest Booth-featured cut. Here, he describes these girls in great detail, delivering his witty bars over his own vibrant, synth-driven production. If you play this record, along with Kidd’s last Booth feature, So Far Away, for all the DMNDS in your life, who knows? You just might have a shot.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/28/14
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.