Kidd Upstairs is one hungry motherf**ker. No, literally—the Cali buzzmaker’s latest promo single, Bridge Burners, begins with him impatiently awaiting the arrival of a delivery pizza. But a closer listen reveals that the artist has an equally strong appetite for success in the rap game. Over his own chilly music-box grooves, the artist expresses his determination “to be [his] building’s richest tenant” and his willingness to sacrifice personal relationships in pursuit of that goal. This engaging hustle anthem is part of Kidd’s upcoming KVSHMIR II LP, which currently lacks a drop date. As always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.