If you’ve got any ice cream in the freezer, now would be a good time to grab a few scoops; Kidd Upstairs latest feature is best enjoyed A La Mode. (Granted, I can’t think of a song that wouldn’t sound better over a dish of ice cream.) With that said, frozen desserts are not the main topic of this newly-released mixtape single. Instead, the record finds the Los Angeles rapper/producer lavishing a little oral attention on a his girl—attention she richly deserves, for staying loyal as he hustles to get his career off the ground. His double entendre-laced bars come backed by a steamy, self-produced synth beat. Like what you’re hearing? You can look forward to more fresh cuts on the artist’s Cos the Kid-hosted KVSHMIR street album, dropping August 27, via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 07/31/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.