Kidd Kidd‘s been quiet in the Booth since he swaggered onto our front page with Crack Rock back in November of 2010. Today, the New Orleans native breaks his silence with Set It Off, a street single which finds producer Sosa flipping (what sound like) old-school cellphone ringtones as Kidd reminds listeners of his street credentials. Dipset vet Jim Jones guests, contributing a middle verse packed with blustery block talk. Kidd Kidd’s latest full-length, The Reallionaire, is scheduled to hit stores May 3 (click here to pre-order on iTunes). Watch for the artist’s latest video, Big Bankroll, to debut on MTV this weekend!
Written by richard on 04/21/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crack Rock" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.