If the hip-hop game were a Casino, KIDA would be the card shark, stuffing his pockets with house money. This newly-released single finds producer Seige Monstrosity serving up an appropriately smooth, swanky instrumental backdrop as the Inglewood representative spits a picturesque account of his paper chase. If you’re digging this high-rolling banger, plenty more freshness awaits on the artist’s forthcoming Long Story Short LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers in early 2012.
Written by richard on 10/11/11
Submit your Rating
Oso Reel Ent/a.Fam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Holla! (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.