If the hip-hop game were a Casino, KIDA would be the card shark, stuffing his pockets with house money. This newly-released single finds producer Seige Monstrosity serving up an appropriately smooth, swanky instrumental backdrop as the Inglewood representative spits a picturesque account of his paper chase. If you’re digging this high-rolling banger, plenty more freshness awaits on the artist’s forthcoming Long Story Short LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers in early 2012.
Written by richard on 10/11/11
Submit your Rating
Oso Reel Ent/a.Fam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Holla! (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.