If the hip-hop game were a Casino, KIDA would be the card shark, stuffing his pockets with house money. This newly-released single finds producer Seige Monstrosity serving up an appropriately smooth, swanky instrumental backdrop as the Inglewood representative spits a picturesque account of his paper chase. If you’re digging this high-rolling banger, plenty more freshness awaits on the artist’s forthcoming Long Story Short LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers in early 2012.
Written by richard on 10/11/11
Submit your Rating
Oso Reel Ent/a.Fam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Holla! (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.