If the hip-hop game were a Casino, KIDA would be the card shark, stuffing his pockets with house money. This newly-released single finds producer Seige Monstrosity serving up an appropriately smooth, swanky instrumental backdrop as the Inglewood representative spits a picturesque account of his paper chase. If you’re digging this high-rolling banger, plenty more freshness awaits on the artist’s forthcoming Long Story Short LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers in early 2012.
Written by richard on 10/11/11
Submit your Rating
Oso Reel Ent/a.Fam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Holla! (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.