To paraphrase that one Joni Mitchell song that everyone thinks is by Counting Crows, oftentimes you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone—and nowhere is that more true than in romance. T-Dot representative Kid The Traveler, however, is in no danger of taking his girl for granted. Judging by his latest promo single, premiering in the Booth along with Daniel Wilson‘s official visuals, he knows precisely what he stands to lose if they part ways. Over his and Christian Walker‘s moody, ethereal synth grooves, the singer/songwriter and beatsmith mourns the love that’s falling to pieces around him, asking, “Where would I be Without You?.” This melancholy selection isn’t part of a larger project, but those who like what they’re hearing should stay tuned. We’ll keep you posted on Kid The Traveler’s 2014 plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)