To paraphrase that one Joni Mitchell song that everyone thinks is by Counting Crows, oftentimes you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone—and nowhere is that more true than in romance. T-Dot representative Kid The Traveler, however, is in no danger of taking his girl for granted. Judging by his latest promo single, premiering in the Booth along with Daniel Wilson‘s official visuals, he knows precisely what he stands to lose if they part ways. Over his and Christian Walker‘s moody, ethereal synth grooves, the singer/songwriter and beatsmith mourns the love that’s falling to pieces around him, asking, “Where would I be Without You?.” This melancholy selection isn’t part of a larger project, but those who like what they’re hearing should stay tuned. We’ll keep you posted on Kid The Traveler’s 2014 plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.