To paraphrase that one Joni Mitchell song that everyone thinks is by Counting Crows, oftentimes you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone—and nowhere is that more true than in romance. T-Dot representative Kid The Traveler, however, is in no danger of taking his girl for granted. Judging by his latest promo single, premiering in the Booth along with Daniel Wilson‘s official visuals, he knows precisely what he stands to lose if they part ways. Over his and Christian Walker‘s moody, ethereal synth grooves, the singer/songwriter and beatsmith mourns the love that’s falling to pieces around him, asking, “Where would I be Without You?.” This melancholy selection isn’t part of a larger project, but those who like what they’re hearing should stay tuned. We’ll keep you posted on Kid The Traveler’s 2014 plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.