To paraphrase that one Joni Mitchell song that everyone thinks is by Counting Crows, oftentimes you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone—and nowhere is that more true than in romance. T-Dot representative Kid The Traveler, however, is in no danger of taking his girl for granted. Judging by his latest promo single, premiering in the Booth along with Daniel Wilson‘s official visuals, he knows precisely what he stands to lose if they part ways. Over his and Christian Walker‘s moody, ethereal synth grooves, the singer/songwriter and beatsmith mourns the love that’s falling to pieces around him, asking, “Where would I be Without You?.” This melancholy selection isn’t part of a larger project, but those who like what they’re hearing should stay tuned. We’ll keep you posted on Kid The Traveler’s 2014 plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.