If you go nuts for airy, synth-driven beats and unique flows, Kid The Traveler’s TUDAY might be tu much for you. For the record, I am aware of the spelling error; I was just getting into the spirit of this cut, the Orlando representative’s debut DJBooth feature. If you don’t like it, tu bad for you. Here, Kid The Traveler teams up with co-producers Max Dubel and Christian Walker to create a unique, cloudy beat featuring a powerful snare. Kid ain’t no slouch on the mic, either. He impresses with a blunted, yet charismatic flow that perfectly complements the cushioned beat. This record is part of Kid’s next project; unforTUnately, the set has yet to receive a title or drop date. As always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles and release details.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Stoves On" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.