If you go nuts for airy, synth-driven beats and unique flows, Kid The Traveler’s TUDAY might be tu much for you. For the record, I am aware of the spelling error; I was just getting into the spirit of this cut, the Orlando representative’s debut DJBooth feature. If you don’t like it, tu bad for you. Here, Kid The Traveler teams up with co-producers Max Dubel and Christian Walker to create a unique, cloudy beat featuring a powerful snare. Kid ain’t no slouch on the mic, either. He impresses with a blunted, yet charismatic flow that perfectly complements the cushioned beat. This record is part of Kid’s next project; unforTUnately, the set has yet to receive a title or drop date. As always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles and release details.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Stoves On" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.