If you go nuts for airy, synth-driven beats and unique flows, Kid The Traveler’s TUDAY might be tu much for you. For the record, I am aware of the spelling error; I was just getting into the spirit of this cut, the Orlando representative’s debut DJBooth feature. If you don’t like it, tu bad for you. Here, Kid The Traveler teams up with co-producers Max Dubel and Christian Walker to create a unique, cloudy beat featuring a powerful snare. Kid ain’t no slouch on the mic, either. He impresses with a blunted, yet charismatic flow that perfectly complements the cushioned beat. This record is part of Kid’s next project; unforTUnately, the set has yet to receive a title or drop date. As always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles and release details.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Stoves On" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.