Right from the opening lines of Kid The Traveler‘s latest feature (“I masturbate with my right arm / Never been a lucky lefty.”) you know you are in for something different, strange and captivating. On this Booth-exclusive world premiere, Kid showcases a truly unique style that will stick in your brain long after The Stoves On ends. While his self-produced beat is slurred and eclectic, his vocal performance is just as varied as the instrumental. Kid mixes grungy, distorted singing with a cutting, brash flow that hammers home the joint’s don’t-give-a-f**k, out-of-left-field vibe. There is not currently any news on a larger release, but those left craving more can check out the artist’s July Booth debut, TUDAY.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.