Right from the opening lines of Kid The Traveler‘s latest feature (“I masturbate with my right arm / Never been a lucky lefty.”) you know you are in for something different, strange and captivating. On this Booth-exclusive world premiere, Kid showcases a truly unique style that will stick in your brain long after The Stoves On ends. While his self-produced beat is slurred and eclectic, his vocal performance is just as varied as the instrumental. Kid mixes grungy, distorted singing with a cutting, brash flow that hammers home the joint’s don’t-give-a-f**k, out-of-left-field vibe. There is not currently any news on a larger release, but those left craving more can check out the artist’s July Booth debut, TUDAY.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!