Right from the opening lines of Kid The Traveler‘s latest feature (“I masturbate with my right arm / Never been a lucky lefty.”) you know you are in for something different, strange and captivating. On this Booth-exclusive world premiere, Kid showcases a truly unique style that will stick in your brain long after The Stoves On ends. While his self-produced beat is slurred and eclectic, his vocal performance is just as varied as the instrumental. Kid mixes grungy, distorted singing with a cutting, brash flow that hammers home the joint’s don’t-give-a-f**k, out-of-left-field vibe. There is not currently any news on a larger release, but those left craving more can check out the artist’s July Booth debut, TUDAY.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.