Right from the opening lines of Kid The Traveler‘s latest feature (“I masturbate with my right arm / Never been a lucky lefty.”) you know you are in for something different, strange and captivating. On this Booth-exclusive world premiere, Kid showcases a truly unique style that will stick in your brain long after The Stoves On ends. While his self-produced beat is slurred and eclectic, his vocal performance is just as varied as the instrumental. Kid mixes grungy, distorted singing with a cutting, brash flow that hammers home the joint’s don’t-give-a-f**k, out-of-left-field vibe. There is not currently any news on a larger release, but those left craving more can check out the artist’s July Booth debut, TUDAY.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.