Last we featured Kid the Traveler, back in February, the Orlando buzzmaker was struggling to stay sane as a relationship fell to pieces around him. Perhaps his efforts weren’t quite as futile as they seemed at the time; two months later, we find him in a much better place, both romantically and psychologically. Say to You, a sunny 2013 jam by STRFKR, serves as the raw material for this unofficial remix. Over the Portland indie/electronic group’s irresistibly catchy mix of rock guitar and 8-bit synths, Kid looks back with satisfaction on the storms he and his girl have weathered together, telling her, “It feels so right, when you put your arms around me.” Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; this revamp is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on the artist’s plans as further information becomes available.
Written by richard on 04/15/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.