Last we featured Kid the Traveler, back in February, the Orlando buzzmaker was struggling to stay sane as a relationship fell to pieces around him. Perhaps his efforts weren’t quite as futile as they seemed at the time; two months later, we find him in a much better place, both romantically and psychologically. Say to You, a sunny 2013 jam by STRFKR, serves as the raw material for this unofficial remix. Over the Portland indie/electronic group’s irresistibly catchy mix of rock guitar and 8-bit synths, Kid looks back with satisfaction on the storms he and his girl have weathered together, telling her, “It feels so right, when you put your arms around me.” Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; this revamp is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on the artist’s plans as further information becomes available.
Written by richard on 04/15/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.