Nothing is better than a dope sunset, which some equate to a live work of art. You know what else is a work of art and (dare I say it) a masterpiece? Kid Ink’s Sunset. Just in time for summer, the L.A. native has cooked up a record whose carefree style and whip-ready production are perfect for the warm, sunny days ahead. Backed by the synth-heavy boardwork of Ned Cameron, Ink showcases his charismatic flow as he fantasizes about riding into the sunset. He even showcases his skills as a vocalist, delivering an intoxicating hook that hammers home the record’s laid-back vibe. Ink, who was recently featured in an Outside the Booth interview with DJBoothTV, is preparing for the late-May release of his Almost Home EP via RCA.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/15/13
The new EP from Kid Ink may be titled Almost Home, but I think its now safe to say Ink, is already home. While the sample size might be small, as there are only six cuts on the project, The RCA signee displays a confidence on...
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.