Nothing is better than a dope sunset, which some equate to a live work of art. You know what else is a work of art and (dare I say it) a masterpiece? Kid Ink’s Sunset. Just in time for summer, the L.A. native has cooked up a record whose carefree style and whip-ready production are perfect for the warm, sunny days ahead. Backed by the synth-heavy boardwork of Ned Cameron, Ink showcases his charismatic flow as he fantasizes about riding into the sunset. He even showcases his skills as a vocalist, delivering an intoxicating hook that hammers home the record’s laid-back vibe. Ink, who was recently featured in an Outside the Booth interview with DJBoothTV, is preparing for the late-May release of his Almost Home EP via RCA.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/15/13
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.