Nothing is better than a dope sunset, which some equate to a live work of art. You know what else is a work of art and (dare I say it) a masterpiece? Kid Ink’s Sunset. Just in time for summer, the L.A. native has cooked up a record whose carefree style and whip-ready production are perfect for the warm, sunny days ahead. Backed by the synth-heavy boardwork of Ned Cameron, Ink showcases his charismatic flow as he fantasizes about riding into the sunset. He even showcases his skills as a vocalist, delivering an intoxicating hook that hammers home the record’s laid-back vibe. Ink, who was recently featured in an Outside the Booth interview with DJBoothTV, is preparing for the late-May release of his Almost Home EP via RCA.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/15/13
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.